You will have a wonderful time at Disneyland Resort with the entertainment options. They are educational, entertaining, and inspiring. You can either take a break and watch a show or spend the day enjoying the incredible entertainment available at Disneyland Resort. These shows are available throughout the day. Entertainment Guide to Disneyland After Dark. Make sure you check it out. Make sure you review the schedules of the parks for show times and availability while on your Disneyland vacation.
Shows that are a must-see for all ages and families:
1. Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular This is my top recommendation for a stage show and it is located in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park. This Broadway-quality show features Disney’s animated film Aladdin, complete with elephants and horses, the Cave of Wonders, and everyone’s favorite Genie. The show is great and all seats are available. However, it can be very popular so get there early to avoid disappointment.
2. Mickey and the Magical Map The multimedia stage show, featuring Mickey and Fantasia’s villain, Yessed (remember that Disney is spelled backwards), will be a hit with the whole family. This show features Disney characters such as Mulan, Rapunzel, Pocahontas and Mulan. Because the “map”, which is a terraced structure, is best viewed from the middle of the theatre. The Magical Map Theatre is located close to the Toon town stop of the Disneyland Railroad.
Shows for young children and toddlers:
1. Disney Jr. : This show is a must-see for children aged 0-5 years. It is located near the entrance to Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure. The story book themes featuring Disney Jr. characters will be a hit with your kids. You should arrive early to ensure a good view of the stage. You’ll need to ensure that you have enough space for dancing and bubble chases.
2. Fantasy Faire Vaudeville shows: The Royal Theatre is located near Disneyland’s central hub, the castle. The Royal Theatre is a great place for children younger than 5 years old to enjoy story time with condensed versions Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. Starting January 7, Anna, Elsa and the rest of the cast will join the Frozen-themed show. Although the viewing area is limited, it’s worth waiting for the next show to see the creative themes and stories.
3. Turtle Talk with Crush For children aged one to 12, it’s best for them to join Crush, the talking sea turtle from Finding Nemo. Crush, the talking sea turtle from Finding Nemo, answers questions and has lots of fun. Crush can be interacted with better if your children sit on the carpet lily pads. Encourage them to wave and ask questions. Cow abuna!
Fantastic shows for teens and kids:
1. Jedi Training Academy: Jedi Masters are located in Tomorrowland and randomly choose young paydowns (Star Wars lingo used for children between five and thirteen years old) to fight the dark side. Imagine a light-saber duel between Darth Vader and Darth Maul. The Jedi Masters are looking for someone who is confident and will put on a great show. Although there are no guarantees that your child will be chosen, you can increase their chances by doing the following: Being at the front of the show. B. Excited expression. jumping up and down with the Jedi Masters. To show your Star Wars love, you can dress up in your favorite Star Wars costume. All the best.
2. Marvel Characters Meet and Greet: Disneyland now offers the opportunity to see your favorite Marvel characters. For a chance to meet Thor and Captain America, stop by Tomorrowland’s Innoventions attraction.
3. Animation Academy: This academy is ideal for anyone who likes drawing or appreciates art. It is located in Hollywood Land. An animator from Disney can teach anyone how to draw a Disney character. It comes with paper and pencils. This is a great way to create a lasting memory for your family and give them a free, unique souvenir.
4. It’s hard to be a bug! To see bugs of all ages entertained, stop by! Although this show is great for all ages, some surprises may scare little ones. You will find this show in Disney California Adventure’s “a bug’s place”. Don’t miss any details, as you shrink down to the size a bug when entering the theatre. But be aware of 4D surprises.
For those who love nostalgic Disneyland, there are shows for them.
1. The Disneyland Story presents Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln This show is recommended for all families. Talk to your family about President Abraham Lincoln’s contributions to America before you go. The lobby is located in the Opera House, USA. It features photos, historical documents, and memorabilia that tell the story of Disneyland’s history. The lobby becomes patriotic as it features information about Abraham Lincoln and a miniature US Capitol Building. Walt Disney and his Imagineers were asked to create a presentation that featured one of America’s most beloved presidents for 1964 World’s Fair. It can still be seen today and is connected to American history. The “Great Moments” show is inspiring and educational. There are almost always seats in theatre-style theatres available.
2. Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tike Room The first attraction to feature audio animatronics is a family-friendly show. To see the Hawaiian Garden Show, get there early. It features tall tales of Hawaiian culture. Enjoy the break by enjoying a Dole Whip, or Dole Float, in the tiki-room plaza area at Adventureland.
3. The Golden Horseshoe The Golden Horseshoe saloon is located on the banks of Rivers of America and offers fun frontier-style entertainment. You will find the best seats in the small alcove to the left of the stage. Disneyland lists the Golden Horseshoe as a restaurant. While you can enjoy a delicious meal, the show is not required.
4. Street performers: You will find great entertainment on the streets of Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park. They are amazing! You can find some great acts around: The Trash Can Trio and The Dapper Dans, Jambalaya Jazz Band, Jambalaya Jazz Band, The Royal Street Bachelors, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Dapper Dans, The Royal Street Bachelors, Jambalaya Jazz Band, Jambalaya Jazz Band, Main Street Piano player at Coke Corner to name just
Photo credit: Stanford ClarkThe secrets to Disneyland’s magic are in the details. Take the time to appreciate all there is to see. Get Away Today is the best place to get all of your details. We will make sure that everything is perfect for your next Disneyland adventure. Let us help plan your next Disneyland Resort adventure! You can book any of our Disneyland Packages Online or by calling our vacation specialists at 855-GET AWAY
These are other great articles. Disneyland After Dark Entertainment Guide
Chris Dallin is an avid Disneyland fan. He visits Disney parks multiple times per year and continues to discover hidden treasures, joy, and magic in the Happiest place on Earth. For more ways to enjoy Disneyland Resort, be sure to check out future blogs.